- Effective Monday, March 30, 2020. Read the announcement from CEO David Marovich.
- We've also created a webpage with answers to common questions.
Are you a business member? We've created a separate info center just for businesses .
Our Contact Center and branches are fully staffed and open regular business hours.
However, all our branches, except for Beach, are now drive-thru only, giving you access to in-branch tellers, ATMs, or Live Teller Machine.
At Beach, we are allowing two members to enter the branch at a time to use the Live Teller Machines during business hours.
For further information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control website at cdc.gov.
- Online Banking: You can access your accounts anytime via online and mobile banking. If you have not yet enrolled in online banking, it takes less than two minutes. Start here.
- Download our Mobile App: Please, if you use your smartphone to access your accounts, download the 121 Financial app in the App Store or Google Play. It works much better than trying to use browser-based banking on your phone.
- Find a No-fee ATM: In addition to the 121 Financial ATMs at our branches and around town, you can access 500+ free ATMs at Publix, Daily’s, and other area retailers. Find a surcharge-free ATM near you. **Be sure to wash yours hands after using any public ATM.**
- Contactless Payments: Avoid handling cash by connecting your 121 Financial debit card or credit card to Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay® or Google Pay™
Additional Pandemic Assistance for Members
To assist members affected by loss of income or other unexpected expenses related to the pandemic (not to be used for other purposes).
- Loan amount: 1 month gross monthly salary up to $2,000
- Terms: 24 months
- No payment for 90 days
- Rate: 5% APR*
- Cannot be used to refinance other debt
- Interest will accrue during the 90 days until first payment
- One emergency type loan allowed per member
YOU MUST: Complete this hardship form.
This form needs to be completed for a 60 day deferment due to the Pandemic. Please email your completed hardship form to 1214U@121fcu.org.
In all, to apply for a hardship deferment, you will need to provide:
- Completed Pandemic Hardship form.
- Proof of lay-off or furlough because of the Corona Virus Pandemic.
- Your most current paystub; if self-employed, most current tax return.
- Copy of valid driver’s license.
Please have these materials ready. Email your hardship form and materials to 1214U@121fcu.org.
Avoid Coronavirus Scams
Here are some tips to help you keep the scammers at bay:
- Don’t click on links from sources you don’t know. They could download viruses onto your computer or device.
- Watch for emails claiming to be from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or experts saying that have information about the virus. For the most up-to-date information about the Coronavirus, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Ignore online offers for vaccinations. There currently are no vaccines, pills, potions, lotions, lozenges or other prescription or over-the-counter products available to treat or cure Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) — online or in stores.
- Do your homework when it comes to donations, whether through charities or crowdfunding sites. Don’t let anyone rush you into making a donation. If someone wants donations in cash, via gift card, or by wiring money, don’t do it.
121 Financial Is the ONLY Institution In Jacksonville with a Fleet of Live Teller Machines (LTMs)
Quick How-tos for Our Mobile App
You can deposit checks using the app. Just tap on "Deposit Check" from the services menu. Like any check deposited in a branch or ATM, it takes 2-3 days to clear into your account.
Annual Meeting of the Members Postponed
We have decided to postpone the Annual Meeting of the Members, currently scheduled for Thursday, March 26. Rest assured, this meeting will be rescheduled within the year. Members will receive at least 30 days’ notice prior to the rescheduled meeting.
In the meantime, you can download our 2019 Annual Report here (Google Drive).
Avoid "Dirty" Cash, If You Can
We will update this page with more information as it becomes available.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to approval and additional restrictions may apply. Interest accrues starting on day one but first payment isn’t due until 90th day. Example of payments for $2,000 loan, $88.00 for 24 months. Membership is required. May be cancelled at any time.