Branch Lobbies Remain Closed. Limited In-person Appointments.
To further limit COVID-19 exposure and for your safety and that of our team members, we are limiting the types of in-branch appointments. Members who request an appointment, can conduct a range of transactions with a Financial Service Representative, including:
Please rely on Drive Thru, Live Teller Machine, Phone & Online/Mobile Banking channels.
All branches will continue to serve members via the Drive Thru Lanes (except Beach location), Live Teller Machines, Online/Mobile Banking, and our Contact Center (904-723-6300; or via email at Ask121@121fcu.org). Available drive-thru services include:
Our Touchton and Beach branches will have modified operations:
- Appointment-only basis for member service requests.
- Usage of inside Live Teller Machines is limited to one member at a time. Doors will be locked and traffic controlled, accordingly.
- Inside LTMs are sanitized after each use.
- Shared Branching Transactions cannot be performed at these branches.
- Coin Machine is inaccessible at this time.
- Put in place on March 25th (so April and May payments are deferred).
- Read the announcement and get answers to common questions.
- Are you a business member? We've created a separate info center just for businesses .
- Online Banking: You can access your accounts anytime via online and mobile banking. If you have not yet enrolled in online banking, it takes less than two minutes. Start here.
- Download our Mobile App: Please, if you use your smartphone to access your accounts, download the 121 Financial app in the App Store or Google Play. It works much better than trying to use browser-based banking on your phone.
- Find a No-fee ATM: In addition to the 121 Financial ATMs at our branches and around town, you can access 500+ free ATMs at Publix, Daily’s, and other area retailers. Find a surcharge-free ATM near you. **Be sure to wash yours hands after using any public ATM.**
- Contactless Payments: Avoid handling cash by connecting your 121 Financial debit card or credit card to Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay® or Google Pay™
Additional Pandemic Assistance for Members
To assist members affected by loss of income or other unexpected expenses related to the pandemic (not to be used for other purposes).
- Loan amount: 1 month gross monthly salary up to $2,000
- Terms: 24 months
- No payment for 90 days
- Rate: 5% APR*
- Cannot be used to refinance other debt
- Interest will accrue during the 90 days until first payment
- One emergency type loan allowed per member
TO APPLY FOR AN *EMERGENCY LOAN*: Complete this hardship form.
Please email your completed hardship form to 1214U@121fcu.org.
In all, to apply for a hardship deferment, you will need to provide:
- Completed Pandemic Hardship form.
- Proof of lay-off or furlough because of the Corona Virus Pandemic.
- Your most current paystub; if self-employed, most current tax return.
- Copy of valid driver’s license.
Please have these materials ready. Email your hardship form and materials to 1214U@121fcu.org.
Avoid Coronavirus Scams
BEWARE OF SUSPICIOUS CALLS. 121 Financial, nor any other bank or credit union, is going to call you and ask for specific account details or personal information. There are reports of people getting calls from scammers about depositing their "government stimulus check" into the accounts, about Coronavirus cures they can purchase, etc. If you get a suspicious like this from someone claiming to be from 121 Financial, please hang up and call us at 904-723-6300. In some cases, we are reaching out to communicate with members but we will never ask you for your account or personal information. Please be very careful and cautious when dealing with any callers during this time of crisis.
Here are some other tips to help you keep the scammers at bay:
- Don’t click on links from sources you don’t know. They could download viruses onto your computer or device.
- Watch for emails claiming to be from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or experts saying that have information about the virus. For the most up-to-date information about the Coronavirus, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Ignore online offers for vaccinations. There currently are no vaccines, pills, potions, lotions, lozenges or other prescription or over-the-counter products available to treat or cure Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) — online or in stores.
- Do your homework when it comes to donations, whether through charities or crowdfunding sites. Don’t let anyone rush you into making a donation. If someone wants donations in cash, via gift card, or by wiring money, don’t do it.
121 Financial Is the ONLY Institution In Jacksonville with a Fleet of Live Teller Machines (LTMs)
Quick How-tos for Our Mobile App
You can deposit checks using the app. Just tap on "Deposit Check" from the services menu. Like any check deposited in a branch or ATM, it takes 2-3 days to clear into your account.
Annual Meeting of the Members Postponed
We have decided to postpone the Annual Meeting of the Members, currently scheduled for Thursday, March 26. Rest assured, this meeting will be rescheduled within the year. Members will receive at least 30 days’ notice prior to the rescheduled meeting.
In the meantime, you can download our 2019 Annual Report here (Google Drive).
Avoid "Dirty" Cash, If You Can
We will update this page with more information as it becomes available.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to approval and additional restrictions may apply. Interest accrues starting on day one but first payment isn’t due until 90th day. Example of payments for $2,000 loan, $88.00 for 24 months. Membership is required. May be cancelled at any time.