Our Credit Union Is Here for You During These Anxious Times
March 19, 2020
As a valued member of the 121 Financial Credit Union, we want you to know we are here for you. Our first priority is to make sure you and your families stay healthy and safe during these trying times. I also want to make sure that should you need assistance, we are here to help during this time of crisis.
First of all, we remain open for business. As a critical partner in your lives, you have our commitment to limit any impact this health event could have on our services. To remain fully operational and open for business, we have undertaken a handful of preparedness efforts to maintain a safe workplace maintaining our business operations. For now, we don't expect to change our ways of working except an increased use of technology.
For the safety of everyone, beginning this Saturday, March 21, 2020, we will be closing our branch lobbies, but will keep our drive-thru lanes open. Drive-thru hours will remain the same and will offer:
- Shared Branching Transactions
- Cashier’s Checks/Starter Checks
- Cash Advances
- Debit Card Issuance
- An increase in the cash withdrawal limit from $3,000 to $5,000, per member, per day.
- Change Orders for Business Members at specific locations. To request a change order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will allow entrance into branches on case-by-case basis to address things like safety deposit boxes. Please contact your branch in advance to set up this access.
The lone exception is our Jacksonville Beach branch location. This location does not have a drive thru, but instead has Live Teller Machines (LTMs) so you will always speak with a 121 associate. This branch will remain open to members with special accommodations to ensure your health and safety:
- One member, per LTM, will be allowed into the branch at a time. This branch has two LTM machines.
- Branch personnel will be required to wear gloves and stand by the door to allow members in and out in the controlled environment
- Members must use hand sanitizer before their transaction at the LTM
- The LTM is sanitized after each transaction is completed
- Branch personnel can assist with printing of Debit Cards, Cashier Checks, and Starter Checks
Importantly, if you are experiencing a hardship related to making payments, or any other situation related to the COVID-19, please call or email us today so we can work through it together. The sooner we talk, the sooner we can find a solution. We want to help.
We appreciate your patience as we work through these trying times. We’re here for you like we have been for the past 85 years, and we will get through this together.